Your home heating and cooling system is a vital part of living comfortably in our Minnesota climate. Like your automobile, to ensure that your investment is operating at top efficiency, proper maintenance is needed.
Benefits of the Green Star Maintenance Program…
• Extend the life of your heating and cooling system
• Add comfort to your home from an efficiently operating system
• Reduce energy costs from an efficiently operating system
• Peace of mind knowing your system is operating safely and efficiently
• Discounts on parts and services
Here’s What You Get with the Green Star Program…
• Two scheduled visits annually—we schedule these for you
• 29 Safety point checks with each visit
• Cleaning of essential equipment
• Change of 4 “ filter with each visit (some filters are extra charge)
• 15% discount on any needed parts
• No premium charges on any Emergency Calls
• A details report on the condition of your system
• Satisfaction guarantee—we promise your complete satisfaction
The Cost of the Green Star Maintenance Program
The cost of the program is $18.97 per month or an annual one time payment of $199.99. (Maintenance programs for Air to Air Heat exchanges and Hot Water Boilers prices separately).
Enrolling in the Green Star Maintenance Program
• Call Angell Aire so we can set you up on the program—952-746-5200
• Talk to your service technician about the Green Star Maintenance application form
• Sign up online for the Green Star Maintenance program www.angellaire.com/maintenance
Give yourself and your family peace of mind knowing your heating and cooling system is operating safely and efficiently to bring you continuous comfort and energy savings.
At Angell Aire we maintain furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, heat pumps, EAC, boilers, air exchangers, radiant heat,UV Lights, dehumidifers, Air Handlers, Garage Heaters.
Please complete the following form if you would like the Angell Aire Service Manager to call and talk with you about maintenance scheduling and payment plans. When you complete the form, hit the submit button.